2/03/2009

VALENTINE SWEETS UNDER $50

I'm not 100% sold on the purpose of this holiday, but as I get older, I find more and more interest in the creative opportunity it provides for Husband and my kids. I'm not into the $90 flower arrangements, or the obligation of jewels (maybe because I haven't quite experienced them...) but I like surfing the web a bit, looking for the coolest ideas and thought I would throw a couple out there. Click the photo to be taken to the individual sites.

And here's hoping they land in the hands of your special someone.

As seen on Etsy.com, and a Pacific Northwest artist.


Package this up with some baking mix, or better yet, have it baked with some vanilla ice cream waiting...mmmm...done.


Imagine coming home to find a small birch tree jewelry holder adorned with a new little something dangling on it's branches?


I LOVE this porcelain cup from the MoMA store. Something about the statement of re-use...the non-brandedness of it. Add a gift card or a bag of beans, and a favorite magazine offering a quiet peaceful morning and it's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment