10/09/2009

BAKING LIKE A MANIAC

It's that time of year. It's cold outside, so you'll find me standing in front of the oven. I have a list of Fall essentials but always feel amped up to try something different to enhance my culinary expertise.

I just pulled come Banana Loaf from the oven and popped a in a Chess Pie to take it's place. I've already satisfied the Fall Fruit Crisp requirement and have Pumpkin Bread and buckets of Granola on the horizon.

No doubt, there will be some cookies and cakes making their way through the hot-box with parties and birthdays popping up.

In case you are interested in what I'm cooking up, head to my recipe blog ANOTHER RECIPE. Most recipes are handed down and modified by myself. Some slightly, some massively. I love browsing AllRecipes.com for ideas and there is an awesome community offering great feedback on recipe adaptations.

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment