1/21/2009

LOOK WHAT I GOT

As much as I love, LOVE Robeez, I just can't swing the 30 bucks these days. But as you will soon learn, I *heart* Target and they have a great pair of knockoffs! And for less than half the price. They are 100% leather and in great designs and solids. I think you'll be impressed. Brother got the dark brown basics, though I really loved the fisherman sandal in a size too small. Isn't that how it always works? Of course the in-store availability is different, and somewhat limited, to the online availability.

Of course, my eBay saavy sister will tell me that I should have/could have gotten Robeez on eBay for the same price I paid for knockoffs... So that's another option for those who think further in advance than I sometimes do...as in, I needed them today and didn't feel up to the auction game.

No comments:

Post a Comment