10/11/2009

LOVE THY BLOGGING NEIGHBOR

How cool is the blogging community that we can find such great useful information at the click of a link?

The creator of this blog sent me a comment and I just thought I'd stop by. No need to break out the coffee cups or whip up a plate of goodies for my visit. I feel like I can totally connect and take advantage of the great ideas all these other amazing people have to offer.

Ok, enough of my mushy-glowy-feel-goodyness...pop over to Of Such Is The Kingdom and see for yourself. Although my shoulders drop with a sigh of jealousy at the beautiful photo of her child, no doubt photo-shopped with joyful abandon, particular love her Momma Craft and Kid Craft posts.

AND, I love the making butter post. I'll be putting that on my ever mounting to-do list.

1 comment: