10/11/2009

ALL-IN FOR AVOCADOS

How fun is this? A website called HouseParty offers up party supplies to create a specific theme. All you have to do is apply to host the party. I got to try it out with an Avocado theme party promoting avocados! Seriously, who doesn't love avocados? This party included a pre-paid VISA card for the cost of avocados, chip clips, recipes and coupons for the guests.

Not only are avocados only $.69 right now, but I got to try some new recipes. A major hit was the Blue Cheese Avocado dip that many guests were spooning straight into their mouths. We also enjoyed guacamole, taco soup and avocado shrimp boats. Certainly everyone got their fix.

I encourage you to check out HouseParty as they have some really cool party offers coming up. You know I'm signed up. Watch for invitations!

1 comment:

  1. I just gave you the "One Lovely Blog Award." Thanks for being a great blog! Be sure to check out the post!

    ReplyDelete