10/16/2009

SAVE A BUCK...OR SEVERAL

I love that the Internet offers up about a trillion offers, coupons, discount and steals. Who couldn't use some serious financial breaks? The thing is, it's exhausting to search and search for all those great buys. Even more work to find those that are actually relevant to our lives.

My friend Casey is a pro. A like-minded mom of 2, she's always on the lookout for more ways to save and still give her family the best. She's always posting the best, coolest online finds on her facebook page and instead of stealing all her links, I've dedicated a spot on my blog called Casey's Corner. Corny? Maybe, but I think you'll forgive me when you redeem your $10 coupon on the Snow White DVD.

Thanks for all your great finds Casey, keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment