2/17/2009

FREE FREE FREE

Tough economy or not, everyone likes to get free stuff. I've found a mother load of goodies to share with you. From freebies to samples, ice cream to diaper wipes...I hope there is something you find worthwhile. Check out my PROMO INSIDER section to the lower right of my blog for the bulk of the goods (including Starbucks highly anticipated VIA instant coffee), but here's a few more that I thought I would throw at you:

Walmart has a freebie offers ranging from store products (Huggies Wipes!) to free weekly music downloads at: http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-Free-Samples-And-Trials.aspx

Free beauty samples aplenty at department stores in March, including:
  • Kiehls - Stores & counters offering 1oz Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub
  • Bliss - Bliss Spas & select retailers are offering a trial size Soapy Sap shower gel
  • Clarins - Clarins counters nationwide are offering sample size Hydra-Quench Cream SPF 15
  • Smashbox - Sephora stores offering Smashbox Lip Gloss in Aura
Rest assured, other than filling out your name & address, these are not obligatory offers requiring seemingly endless surveys, purchase or participation...who has the time? These are offers found online and in magazine publications, but all should be considered limited-time offers. I can't vouch for all authenticity's, but I trust mags like Real Simple and Marie Clare (among others) when they highlight such perks. Obviously, not all stores will participate, or products may be limited to a select number of entries, blah, blah, blah, and I can't be responsible...but that's just common sense. Check back for updates as I find new and relevant items.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment