10/24/2011

FALL READING LIST

Ok, so I failed my annual Summer Book Challenge of 10 books between Memorial and Labor Days. But I revised it to 10 books between Labor Day and New Years Day.

I'm on a slow track, but as the weather worsens and Fall television cancels all the duds, I'll be grabbing a book more frequently. Here's my current reading list. Have you read these? What's on yours?

The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson
Hector and the Secrets of Love by Francois Lelord
Moneyball by Michael Lewis
I Don't - A Contrarian History of Marriage by Susan Squire
The Twisted Sisterhood by Kelly Valen
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
Before I Go to Sleep by SJ Watson

I still have room for a couple more. Always taking suggestions...

No comments:

Post a Comment